It is exciting to think that it is now the beginning of SPRING! Winter is officially done for 2014! This makes me very happy 🙂 Spring, is my favourite season so I am so excited to see what it has to bring!
August was a pretty average month, BUT I did rediscover a few make-up items that I love and have been using basically the whole month!
In the picture above I have a range of products I have been absolutely loving!
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – Vanilla
- Collection Concealer – Lightest shade (great as a highlighter)
- Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil – 002 Hazel
- Elf Eyebrow kit – Ash
- Lancome Eyeshadow Palette – A85 Baby Glam
- Collection Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner – Black
- Elf Baked Blush – Peachy Cheeky
- Elf Clear Brow Mascara
- Collection Does It All – 5 in 1 Mascara – Black
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr – 35, Tough As Taupe
- MAC Lipstick – Blankety
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick – 103
And my favourite face products of the month go to:
- Real Techniques Stippling Brush (Applying foundation)
- Real Techniques Sponge
- NARS Laguna Bronzer
- NYC Matte Face Powder
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation – Light 2
- Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream
I love them all, so I couldn’t cut down the amount! If you want to see my personal reviews on any of the products, let me know.
Have a great September!