For the past 7 weeks now, I have been working in a new job. As this job requires seeing a lot of professional people on a daily basis I feel as though it is only right to look nice and not scare the bajesus out of them. Hence, I have acquired a easy and simple makeup routine which takes me about 20 to 30 minutes.
1. Primer & setting spray. I find that these have become essential for me. Working in an office from 8 to 10.5hrs a day is just asking for my face to turn into an oily mess. My current go to’s are the Revlon photo finish primer and the Australis makeup setting spray ( I put this spray on before and after to get the desired effect).
2. Foundation. Which shock horror has been my Nars Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc. Ever since I first bought this product I hated it! Every time I wore it, it would break me out and make skin super oily. But since I have changed my routine things have been much better 🙂
3. Concealer. My go to recently has been my Rimmel Wake me up. It creases the least and is the best shade for me at the moment.
4. Blush and bronzer. My go to’s recently have been my elf blush in Peachy Cheeky and my Nar’s Laguna Bronzer. I was so scared of this bronzer at first but after watching many tutorials I feel as though I finally have the hang of it! Blend Blend Blend people! 🙂
4. Setting Powder. The Australis loose powder in translucent has finally become my favourite product! When I first bought this I hated it, felt like it didn’t do anything but make me cake. However, I tested it with a few different brushes and found that when applied correctly, this stuff is a dream and keeps me oil free ( mostly, my nose and forehead have issues) during my long days!
5. Eyebrows. The Natio Brow Kit and the Maybelline Brow drama in medium brown are a match made in heaven for my unruly brows. I love the Natio kit because you can mix the 2 shades together to make it as warm or cool toned as you would like with out making the colour too dark.
6.Eyeshodow. Funnily enough, my go to eyeshadow has actually been my Elf Golden Bronzer. It makes as a not too shimmery but not too Matte, bronzy coloured everyday eye shadow look and I love it.
7. Mascara & Eyelash Curler (I can not miss this step or my eyelashes are dead straight!). Cover girl Lash Blast in Waterproof. Need I say more? not really. I love it and have for a long time! Nothing quite compares to how my eyelashes look with this on!
8. LIPS. The thing that pulls your face together and makes you look awake and alive! Favorite go to’s at the moment are: Mac – Blankety, the perfect “my lips but better” colour, its super moisturising and lasts fairly well. Avon – Ultra colour rich lipstick in ‘skin’, pinky peachy colour, perfect for everyday.
9. Setting Spray. Holds my face in place, my only issue is that the spray particles are rather big. otherwise, it does the job really well and dries quickly!
Anything else you would recommend ? What has been your favorite product recently?