Because, Who doesn’t love Pancakes?
You will need:
- Blender/nutribullet/ magicbullet etc
- Large Pan
- Small saucepan
- Coconut oil / any oil for cooking
- 1/2 cup Wholegrain Oats
- 2 Bananas (ripened – aka has brown spots)
- 4 Medium sized Eggs (or 3 large)
- 3 Tbsp Almond milk (or regular/ any other milk)
- (Optional) 1 scoop Protein Powder – I use Prana On – Vanilla
Berry Sauce Recipe
Put all ingredients in the small saucepan and let simmer for approx 10 mins or until pancakes are done.
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- (Optional) Sweeteners
1. Put the Wholegrain Oats into the blender and blend until it turns into flour consistency.
2. Add 1 Banana (mashed), Eggs, Almond milk and Protein Powder if using.
3. Blend until smooth but thick consistency. (May need to add extra Oats if consistency is too thin or extra milk if too thick).
4. Cook for approx 3-4 mins each side (don’t flip until you see the surface producing bubbles).
5.Serve with the Berry Sauce and toppings of choice!