Happy 2 Years! This week is the 2 year anniversary of my blog, so why not celebrate with a Beauty Must-Haves??
Recently I have discovered that I have been so bored with my makeup routine and products. I am just itching for some new products to test out and play with! But there have been however, a few products I have been loving and don’t think I will be giving up anytime soon!
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer – This stuff works so well for me. I generally only use it on my under eyes but it really does the job. It doesn’t have the best coverage but still manages to hide those pesky dark circles well and I find it to be really gentle and moisturising for the eye area.
- Beauty Blender/ Application sponge of some kind – For me, this is the best way to apply my foundation and concealer for an everyday look. Its easy to use, blends out the product evenly and doesn’t leave any weird streaks or patches. the brands I always come back to being – Real Techniques & Chichi
- Covergirl Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara – I have loved this mascara for a few years on and off now, but it always seems to be the one I can come back to and rely on and not worry if I am going to get spidery, clumpy lashes. For me, this mascara adds volume but also allows my lashes to look longer and fluttery.
- Elf Bronzer – I have hit pan 😦 But at least it shows it is loved right? I love this bronzer for … Bronzing, as you would expect… but also, as an eye-shadow for everyday. Its my go to!
- Lip Liners! – I have jumped on the lip liner band wagon. They have literally become and everyday staple for me. Not only do the ones I love, go on smoothly and are really buttery, but they last hours! (I generally put my Lip liner on around 8am – Look in the mirror after lunch – STILL THERE!) I don’t think I can ever go back. Some of my absolute favourites are from Natio and W7.
- Tanya Burr Lip Glosses – I picked up a few of these on Feel Unique a while ago and they kind of fell to the back of my drawer never to be seen – until I did a spring clean and decided to try them out. I generally don’t wear them on their own, but paired with my favouite lip liners, they last a long time, aren’t too sticky and look lovely! (side note: They smell amazing!)
So these are my current go tos’, but I am in the market for a few new things! High end, Low end… I just want some new things to play with! Please leave me some suggestions below of what I should try next.
Until next time…